Thursday, December 2, 2010

Soapy Teeth: Go Brush Your Teeth, Kids!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Have you taken advantage of the terrific offers these people have made?


Every parent sends their children from the table to brush their teeth.  If your children are using ToothSoap shreds or liquid, gel or whip they are doing such a favor for their teeth and gums!  You see, this top quality product helps to RE-MINERALIZE teeth while it thoroughly cleanses.

Kids especially love the shreds because they can pretend they are "willy worms"!  The liquid and gel is effective even when the tiniest drop is used that there is very little chance of waste.

When my own kids learned to brush their teeth they were taught to use dentifrice 'the size of a bean' but that is way too much if you use ToothSoap.  For that reason it is very economical to use.

If you have not ordered online at ToothSoap.com yet, we invite you to do so as soon as possible.  If you prefer to order by phone, you may use this number:
503-723-6299

You will most likely feel the way Janet did:
Janet writes, 'Just to let you know that I'm extremely
happy with the tooth soap and accompanying booklet. What
an eye (or mouth!) opener.
'Immediately after the first use my teeth looked like
they'd been whitened. Within a day a toothache that had
been rearing its ugly head disappeared.
'As an added bonus my lifelong sensitive teeth are much
less bothersome. Also, I mistakenly cleaned my teeth with
toothpaste the other day, and it tasted disgusting!


Oh, Janet.  I can soooo relate!

The FTC wants you to know there are links in this post.  Should they be clicked, resulting in sales, your humble blogger would be fairly compensated.  Please do your due diligence when conducting affairs online or offline.  Always do business with those you trust implicitly.* DISCLAIMER:
These testimonials do not imply that similar results will happen with your use of our products. We have no competent or reliable scientific evidence to suggest that the testimonialist's experience is due to the use of our products. These testimonials are not intended to recommend any supplement as a drug, as a diagnosis for specific illnesses or conditions, nor as a product to eliminate diseases or other medical conditions or complications. We make no medical claims as to the benefits of any of our products to improve medical conditions. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). To prevent our products from being classified as drugs under Section 201(g) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, we are required to inform you that there is no intention, implied or otherwise that represents or infers that these products or statements be used in the cure, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.

7 comments:

  1. I love toothsoap and I would love a new apron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I link to Tooth Soap off my Toothfairy Pillow page ☺ in Toothfairycyberspace ! Believe me I have brushed with Tooth Soap too!!

    They were sweet to sponsor a giveaway contest once upon a time! I tweet @toothfairycyber ♡✧*¨*•.¸✧☆✧Here are some sprinkles of twittertoothfairydust to spread along with your sweet Tooth Soapy bubbles! Good-bye, Gotta FLY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sun Rae, I hope you win an apron! You were the first to comment today and you deserve to have a new apron!

    Hugs
    Mother Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tooth Fairy
    First, I must thank you for all the quarters you have left under my pillow! Finding quarters all through my childhood was magical and mystical! Thanks so much!
    Second, your website is wonderful. There is so much good information there for people to learn and understand WHY ToothSoap should be their cleaner of choice for the whole family!
    Third, I really, sincerely appreciate your popping in to comment! You come back ANY time.

    Love,
    Mother Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother Connie...

    You know all the best people (the Tooth Fairy? really... awesome that she uses toothsoap too)

    What can I say...an apron would be wonderful. In any case,I love what you do for toothsoap...you are passionate about its effectiveness and that is persuasive. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, ma'am, I do know all the best people AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

    Wouldn't it be FUN for YOU to win that apron?

    Thanks for noticing my passion for ToothSoap, kiddo. It really does improve the quality of peoples' lives.

    Good luck in the apron department! And thanks for chiming in.

    With Passion and Zest,
    Mother Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried ToothSoap....but I know if @toothfairycyber likes it, then it must be good! Thanks for the giveaway.......

    mayble73(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete